MineSync brings the gap between your Minecraft server and your XenForo forum closer, by integrating both very closely. With MineSync, you can have your players link their accounts together, sync ranks, show usernames, UUIDs and groups on posts and profiles as well as an extendible API to sync more data to your XenForo forum with ease.
- Совместимость с XenForo:
- Players can link their Minecraft account on your server to your XenForo forum
- Players can show off their group on your XenForo forum
- You can choose to sync your ranks from your server to your XenForo forum
- Players can have a block on their profiles and on messages showing their avatar, username and group
- Players can have their avatar on XF be their Minecraft avatar
- Easy to use developer API to add achievements, XP or rewards for linking your accounts and even sync more data to XF and use it (such as leaderboards!)
- Powerful permissions system, control who can do what with ease
- Templates and phrases start with apms_ or minesync_ for convenience
- Powerful caching methods and uses hikaricp to maximise performance
- Language file system to be able to customise messages sent by the add-on
- Minimises the amount of queries per action, and has thresholds. Suitable for high player servers!
- 0 overhead queries on page load
MineSync has advanced documentation which you can see here. This documentation explains installation, configuration, use, permissions, etc.
4 new tables added:
3 new columns added to xf_user: