- Совместимость с XenForo:
This add-on provides useful user functions and options. Provide your members with additional username, thread, and post functions.
Changing usernames has never been this easy!
Requires XenForo 1.3.x or newer
- Moderation. Option to moderate user name changes. Only moderators with set permission may approve or deny name change requests.
- User Note. Option for the user to provide a note as to why they wish to change their username.
- Moderator Note. Option for the moderator to provide the user with a note when approving or denying the name change.
- Moderator Alerts. Option to alert all moderators to the user's new name.
- User Alert and Email. Users are notified by alert and email when a decision is made in regards to their name change request.
- Name Change Cycles. Option to reset the allowed number of name changes every X days.
- Visible Indication. Option to set the user's custom title to display their previous name for X days in order to allow all members to keep track.
- Previous Name Changes/Requests Information. Moderators may view the details of previous name change requests. Approved, Denied, and those Pending Approval requests, all display their relevant information in an overlay.
- ACP User Edit Previous Names. The user edit page in the Admin Control Panel (ACP) displays a list of previous names held by that user.
- Delete Poll. Moderators and poll creators (when no votes have been cast) can delete a poll via a simple link.
- Remove Own Poll Vote with optional Time Limit. Those who have cast a vote may remove it (un-vote). This is a usergroup permission which may be set with a time limit (in minutes). Time starts once vote has been cast. Poll must be open and user must have voting permission.
- User Action Log. Editing of post messages, editing thread titles and/or prefixes, locking/unlocking threads, adding polls, and changing user names, are all logged and displayed via a user log in the Admin Control Panel.
- Change User Name. Members may change their user name x amount of times by selecting the 'Change User Name' link on their Account page. Option to display previous usernames via a tab on the profile page.
- Create Polls Permission to limit who may create polls by user group or node.
- Add Poll to existing thread. Permission to allow thread authors to add a poll to the their threads at a later date (now default in XF 1.4).
- Edit Poll. Poll creators can now edit their polls as long as no votes have been cast (now default in XF 1.4).
- Optional Time Limit permission on editing thread titles.
- Separate Title and Post edit time limits. Option to allow the editing of thread titles even when the time limit for editing posts has expired.
- Lock / Unlock own thread. Permission to allow thread authors to lock/unlock their own threads. User cannot unlock threads locked by a moderator.
- More Options... Thread authors may edit the title and prefix, lock/unlock, or add a poll to their threads by editing the first post and selecting the 'More Options...' button.
- This add-on does not alter the XenForo xf_post or xf_thread MySQL tables, which means it can easily be installed on large boards.
This is a compatibility upgrade for XenForo 1.4
- Now that XF 1.4 has more Poll features, I've removed some of the options pertaining to polls from the add-on.
- Adding polls to an existing thread time limit is now defined by the post edit limit.
- The user group permission 'Create polls' is still there but only applies to forums that have the new 'Allow polls to be created in this forum' option checked.