XenForo 1.5.2 Nulled By WebNull.info
В новой версии исправлены ошибки и включен патч безопасности, который закрывает опасную уязвимостью
Рекомендуем всем обновиться.
In addition to smaller bug fixes, 1.5.2 changes how the link proxy system works. It will no longer attempt to manipulate the URL of the target before it is clicked, instead using a background ajax request to log the click when it happens. This improves accuracy with logging, including successfully logging details that previously weren't logged, and reduces interference with systems that change URLs dynamically (such as inserting affiliate links). However, this may cause add-ons that manipulate the link proxy (such as to show intersitial pages) to no longer function. They will need to be updated to use their own technique for this.
Some of the bugs fixed in 1.5.2 include:
- Add a "quiet zone" to the QR code shown when enabling two-step verification via an app.
- Ensure that spam checking is run when editing a thread title.
- Do not autolink across "[" to prevent problems when a URL is surrounded by something that looks like a BB code.
- In PHP 5.4+, decode HTML5 entities when converting links to page titles.
- Ensure that report threads are created even if the content would exceed the maximum message length.
- Correctly identify a few additional patterns as bounced emails or challenge requests.
- When sending messages (via conversations) to users, do the autolinking only at the beginning to avoid making unnecessary page title resolution requests.
- Change the IPv6 information URL to a different, more complete service.
- Add indication to various administrative user actions to make it clearer when an action has been taken.
Список измененных шаблонов: